SOLO D10, BUDDY D8, TEAM D6
Spirit of a Celtic Warrior
A Harmless Pup, No More
Immortal Celtic Warlord Edit
Enhanced Stamina D8, Superhuman Durability D10, Superhuman Strength D10, Weapon D8
- SFX: Letting Go. Step up or double an Immortal Celtic Warlord power. If the action fails add a die equal to base power.
- SFX: Rage-Fueled Might. Add a die equal to your emotional stress to the doom pool to include your emotional stress in your next action. If your opponent includes your emotional stress in a reaction dice pool, step it up.
- SFX: Second Wind. Before you make an action including an Immortal Celtic Warlord power, you may move your physical stress die to the doom pool and step up the Immortal Celtic Warlord power for this action.
- Limit: Round-Bellied Ginger Boy. Step up emotional stress caused by low-self esteem to gain 1 PP.
Combat Master D10, Menace Master D10
Seems Harmless Edit
- 1XP when you back down from a fight.
- 3XP when you physically stress out a target out of anger.
- 10XP when you either take the life of another person or resolve to find a way to remove this Celtic Warrior from your soul.
Boy Who Likes to Listen Edit
- 1XP when you take to listen to another person's problems.
- 3XP when you listen to someone who shares a secret with you.
- 10XP when you either keep a secret even though it would harm someone or share a secret that would bring harm to the person that told you it.