SOLO D8, BUDDY D10, TEAM D6
Edge Against Crime
Former Teen Hero
One Mind in Two Bodies
Android Amulet Edit
Concussive Blast D8, Enhanced Durability D8, Enhanced Reflexes D8, Enhanced Senses D8, Enhanced Stamina D8, Subsonic Flight D8, Swingline D6, Weapon D8
- SFX: Swap Places. Shutdown Android Amulet power set to remove physical stress or trauma. Participate in Transition Scene to recover Android Amulet.
- SFX: Unleashed. Step up or double any Android Amulet power for one action. If that action fails, add a die to doom pool equal to the normal rating of that power die.
- Limit: Conscious Activation. If stressed out, asleep, unconscious, shutdown Android Amulet. Recover Android Amulet when stress is recovered or you awake. If Mental Trauma is taken, shutdown Android Amulet until trauma is recovered.
Combat Expert D8, Cosmic Expert D8
Once a Teenage Super Hero Always a Teenage Super Hero Edit
- 1XP when you discuss with a fellow hero about your status as a former Teenage Super hero.
- 3XP when you spend a Transition Scene with a ally and bring up how difficult it is to shake your former teenage status.
- 10XP when you either earn the respect of the older superhero community as Darkhawk or get rid of the amulet forever and find a new way to be a super hero.
Hard-Nosed with Criminals Edit
- 1XP when you threaten a criminal or discuss the best way to bring down a criminal.
- 3XP when you inflict physical stress on a criminal.
- 10XP when you either bring down a mob with a super villain leader or take over a mob and become its super villain mob boss.