SOLO D8, BUDDY D10, TEAM D6
Flesh-Wrapped Killbot Murder Machine
Just Wants to Fit In
Deathlok Cybernetics Edit
Cybernetic Senses D6, Enhanced Durability D8, Superhuman Stamina D10, Weapon D10
- SFX: Adaptable Weapons. Split Weapon into 2d8 or 3d6.
- SFX: Overcharge. Step up or double Weapon for one action. If the action fails, add a die to the doom pool equal to the normal rating of your power die.
- SFX: Self-Defense Programming. On a successful reaction against a Physical Stress attack action, inflict Physical Stress with your effect die at no PP cost or spend a PP to step it up by +1.
- SFX: Self-Repair. Spend 1 PP to remove any physical stress or to step back physical trauma.
- Limit: Uncontrolled. Change any Deathlok Cybernetics power into a complication and gain 1 PP. Activate an opportunity or remove the complication to recover the power.
Acrobatic Expert D8, Combat Expert D8, Tech Expert D8
- 1XP When you explain your origin.
- 3XP When you first change one of your Deathlok Cybernetics powers into a complication.
- 10XP When you follow your programming and end a life or choose to have your weapons from your systems.
Somebody's Pawn Edit
- 1XP When you do something that someone tells you.
- 3XP When you cause physical stress to somoene by following an order.
- 10XP When you submit yourself under the control of another and do everything they tell you or you rebel against them and attack them instead.