SOLO D6, BUDDY D8, TEAM D10
I Guess I'm in Charge
Tired of Losing People
Mystical Potential Edit
Magic Resistance D8, Mystic Senses D6, Novice Sorcery D6
- SFX: Rally. Before you take an action including a Mystical Potential or Staff of One power, you may move your emotional or mental stress die to the doom pool and step up the Mystical Potential or Staff of One power for this action.
- Limit: Conscious Activation. While stressed out, asleep, or unconscious, shutdown Mystical Potential. Recover Mystical Potential when you recover that stress or wake up. If you take mental trauma, shutdown Mystical Potential until you recover that trauma.
Staff of One Edit
Enhanced Durability D8, Expert Sorcery D8, Flight D6, Magic Blast D8, Transmutation D8, Teleport D8
- SFX: Blessings and Hexes. When creating magic assets or complications, add a D6 and step up your effect die.
- SFX: Power with a Price. Step up or double any Staff of One power for one action. If the action fails, add a die to the doom pool or create a magic-based complication on yourself or an ally equal to the normal rating of that power die.
- Limit: Unique. Any roll including a Staff of One power may not create the same effect as any previous effect.
- Limit: "When Blood is Shed, Let the Staff of One Emerge." While stressed out, asleep, unconscious, or suffering from self inflict at least D6 physical stress to recover Staff of One.
Mystical Expert D8, Psych Expert D8
Bad Romance Edit
- 1XP when you flirt with a young super hero or villain.
- 3XP when you aid someone you're attracted to during Transition Scene.
- 10XP when you either start a relationship with a dangerous teammate or realize they're a threat to the team and take action to kick them out.
We Need Allies Edit
- 1XP when you first talk to someone outside of your current team in a scene.
- 3XP when you create or share an asset with someone that is not part of your current team.
- 10XP when you either find acceptance with an ally or allies outside your current team or you burn the bridge to becoming allies and become enemies instead.